EMBLEMATIC BUILDING AND PRECURSOR
The 249 residences of the condominium in Edgewater of Missoni Baia celebrate the eternal charm of life in front of the water with a relaxed and modern style. On the Miami skyline and on the East Edgewater coast, a prominent figure is outlined: Missoni Baia; with a 57-story elevation spanning an impressive 200-foot length along Biscayne Bay.
With an avant-garde design and high performance, made by the prestigious international firm, Asymptote Architecture, the new and luxurious condominiums in Edgewater of Missoni Baia capture the innovative and dreamy spirit of Missoni. Missoni Baia is like no other residential tower in Miami.
The visionary design of Asymptote is inspired by the minimalist and kinetic works of art by Josef Albers, Donald Judd, Sol Lewitt and Jesús Rafael Soto.
- Bedrooms1-4 Beds
- Year Built2020
- 158 Square Meters Gym With 180 ° Views Of The Bay
- Beauty salon
- Elevated Tennis Court
- Kids Club and Play Area
- Olympic Length Pool
- Outdoor Bridge That Connects The Amenities Of The Seventh Floor Interior With The Terrace And Pools
- Personal Concierge And Receptionist 24 Hours
- Pet Spa
- Private Showroom
- Private Yoga Studio
- Resident Playroom With Pool Table, Bar, Giant Screen, and Lounge-style Seats
- Room For Private Dinners And Parties For Residents
- Spa Only For Residents With Sauna And Steam Baths For Men And Women And Rooms For Private Massage Treatment With Shower
- Terrace With Bay Views With Multiple Lounge Areas